- Bible history, Christian values and Catholic traditions are taught daily in religion class.
- Students lead Mass every Friday morning by reading scripture, serving at the altar, presenting gifts and singing in the choir.
- Grades 5th through 8th regularly devote time to adoration.
- 2nd graders may participate in First Reconciliation and First Communion Retreats.
- During Lent, 8th grade students participate in a moving production of The Living Stations.
- All middle school students learn about and experience a Seder meal.
- Jr. High Rally for students in Grades 6th, 7th & 8th at Bishop Kelly High School.